DurationFrom 4:30pm to 8:00pm
Meeting Place7 Dinh Tien Hoang St, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam
In front of Thai express restaurant
Private tour: Hotel pick up is included
Price$35 per person
$25 per child (Prices apply for kids under 13 years old)
Private: available upon request
SeasonWe operate all year round. Except Vietnamese New Year which runs from 23rd Jan to 29th Jan 2020.
InclusionsFood, tour guide, entrance fees
Group Size10 Pax max
OptionsGratuities for tour guides/drivers and other personal expenses
Private ToursAvailable upon request. Please contact us for availability
Custom Made ToursPlease contact us for your request and we can put together a fun tour for your group
Good to KnowCome hungry! Lunch is not recommended before tour. Let us know in advance if you have food allergies or are vegetarian.
Start Your Tour
Special tour, off beaten track regarding food tour, where you will try very specials snacks, finger food, never listed on any food tour around Hanoi. you will walk through some awesome back street and hidden alleyways in the old quarter, hitting all food stops along the way, hear about all the history and culture stories in Hanoi.
Experience the Authentic Hanoi
Meet up with your foodie tour guide at the center of Hanoi. He will run through the program with you for a few minutes, then you start strolling down the streets of the old quarter. check out the local market, and small alley-ways, a few historical sites, make many stops along the way and try very unique bites up to 15 items, listen to background stories and learn about the history and culture.
1. Meet up with your foodie tour guide at the center of Hanoi. A warm welcome and introduction from our lovely local tour guide packed of knowledge will make sure you have the best time.
2. Start off with an unusual but a real treat the unique egg coffee in Vietnam by the lake in the heart of Hanoi. Be prepared to learn some fun bits of history/culture of Hanoi/Vietnam. Then stroll down a small street for your first bite of a bowl of mixed vegetable with excellent vietnamese beef jerky and sauce.
3. Check out a busy outdoor local market with lots of fresh food, veggies and flowers.
4. Try very unique crispy fried mixed seafood noodles and amazing fried fish meat roll.
5. Through the market, through a tiny alley locates an old historic temple that was built on the Ly dynasty.
6. Stroll down a small alley to try some very traditional delicious vietnamese bites, this bite is very popular for countryside people. Pass by the famous must-do beer corner, try very special vietnamese popular night snacks.
7. Pass by beautiful hanoi old city gate, you are ready for very adventurous vietnamese bite here. leave you with an unforgettable shivering experience.
8. Walk through the old streets. try the delicious famous known snack to northern Vietnam, then get to a small alley where you try a very simple but creative bite from Southern Vietnam.
9. Discover a few more very hidden spots before we head over to some sweet desserts.
10. End tour with a warm goodbye of the tour guide and enjoy the rest of your night.