Travelling to Hanoi city offers delicious street food that can be found everywhere and is an integral part of the livelihoods of many locals in the city.
Highlights of this experience:
- Walking through 4 different Vietnamese coffee styles with our experience guide, live with zoom
- Hanoi’s history and culture with the attractive sites
Hanoi unique coffee culture
The French named Hanoi “Little Paris” during their colonization in the 19th century, and introduced coffee culture to the city. Since then, it has become a popular drink and the Vietnamese have even created their own unique ways of enjoying a cup of coffee.
In our specially crafted Hanoi Secret Coffee virtual tour, we will walk with you, live on Zoom, with our guide on the various unique coffee styles found in Hanoi, which some of them are hidden in unexpected corners filled with thrilled history.
Duration: 2 hours
Group Size: 2-150 people
Time: @9:00 – 11:00 (Hanoi time)
Meeting Place: Zoom link is provided
Private/Customized Tour: Available upon request
• We will start our session by taking you to a French mansion built in 1936. Here, you will be introduced to a special coffee brewed with a secret ingredient in style. We will also do a “secret walk”, live, together with our guide, to get to know how local people live their life in the old quarters.
• The next stop is a hide-away café located on the 2nd floor of a multi-functional building. This place is so hidden that people often pass by without realising that they have just missed one of three original “Hanoian cappuccino” cafes.
• Our third stop will be at a place nicknamed The Art Café. Featuring bitter coffee style, this place has a nice architecture and a fun history since 1952 which you will find out more from our guides.
• Hanoi coffee culture evolves over time and in this last stop, we will bring you to one of the newest concept coffee bar in town featuring single origin Vietnamese coffee from the Central Highlands. Our guide will show you live on how modern technology is used to produce a cup of high-quality local coffee here.