Get ready to explore Hanoi and experience it with your local host by night! Hanoi is unlike any other city — particularly after dark.
Hanoi Highlights and Hidden Gems Walking Tour
7 reasons to book this experience
- Explore the best of the city in only 3 hours
- Spot classics like St. Joseph’s Cathedral & Famous Train track street
- Discover hidden gems away from the tourist paths
- Experience the city from a local’s perspective
- Get some amazing Instagram worthy photos
- Get a good mix of both hidden spots and famous sites in Old Quater
- Guided by a local expert
Highlights of this experience
- Explore this charming city and beautiful of Hanoi by foot.
- Have an insight of the past and the present of Hanoi
- Our walking tour of Hanoi will bring you to some Highlights and hidden spots that are off the tourist trail here in Hanoi. We will walk and talk and share some awesome stories of our amazing city of Hanoi with you departing at 9:30am.
On this very special tour we get a chance to bring you to places that are a bit hidden and also very special to us here in Hanoi. We can bring you to some amazing traditional temples, hidden alleyways, special stories of the history of Hanoi as we walk together around old town of Hanoi. Explore the historic center of Hanoi’s old Quater with this small-group walking tour.
Hanoi, is a magical place! You are going to experience it all. So get ready; culture, history, and local lifestyle await!
Dive into the origin of Hanoi as you see the city’s main landmarks like St. Joseph’s Cathedral, and the famous rail road tracks, plus so many cool hidden spots that only us locals know about and stories deep into the old quarter. o Prison. And how about the hidden gems?
The best part of any city tour is definitely the unique stories. Everybody has a story to tell, especially your host. Each one of our local guides has some great stories to share with you about this amazing city of Hanoi.